Thursday, July 1, 2010

11 Days to go till the move

There are just 11 days till we leave for AZ from TN. It will be a very exciting but scary journey. I am worried about a lot of stuff but trying to just be okay and just constrate on packing. We have gained SO much from this move. I could include this in my future TN memoir maybe something side stepped back. Why are we moving? Cause its not working anymore! When we first moved out here no idea what we were doing, no jobs and nothing holding us here we began to make it work. Only recently did I come to see that 2008 wasnt so crappy it was our BEST year out here! Despite the bad allergies we had for 4 months, and we lost both my hamster & my aunt Carol. But its not working anymore. I cant wait to be able to spread out my stuff and relax and not think about tornados coming to tear our stuff apart. You have NO idea how scary that is. Its not way why we are moving. But being so close to our family again will be such a huge blessing. We are both single and no reason to stay nothing is holding us here. Not jobs, not internships, not school and not guys for sure. Well enjoy these. I will blog on the road whenever I get some wifi. Or do it when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment